Chickens Shader Bundle is a shader package to help you make realistic and good looking effects for your game.
Right now it contains:
- Self Shadowed Parallax Specular Mapping
- Cook-Torrance Bumped Specular lighting
- Approximate self shadowed Relief Mapping
- Faked subsurface scattering skinshaders. Version 1.3 and above support translucency
- A Toonshader with variable lighting steps.- Forcefield shader
- Translucency shader
- A simple image based lighting
Note: All shaders are SM 3.0 and are forced to be drawn in forward mode. (They still work with the deferred renderer)
New in version 1.59:
- Added option to use full per object settings
- Added option to draw objects on top in order to hide the outline
- Added experimental depth testing
- Trilit bumped specular shader
- Trilit bumped specular shader w/ indirect specular reflections from lightprobes
- Mobile skinshader version- Mobile rim lighting version(opaque and transparent)
- Mobile toonshader
- Mobile translucency version based on lightprobes
- Fast fully per vertex lit shader w/ indirect specular reflections from lightprobes
- Scripts to generate necessary lookup textures (can be found under Components/Chickenlord)
- Helper script to generate one global set of spherical harmonics values for free users.
Mobile shader performance is comparable to the BRDF shader from the Shadowgun Testlevel.
- Added a Velvet/Silk Shader
- Added translucency shader version which doesn't apply shadows to translucent lighting.